Who we are
Sagentia Innovation, part of the Science Group R&D Consultancy Division, work with some of the best-known global corporations in medical, food & beverage, consumer and industrial sectors. Our Advisory division provides strategic advice in Innovation and R&D helping our clients to identify, define and deliver opportunities that offer competitive advantage within their business. Our approach combines the strategic perspective of a traditional management consultancy with the in-depth technical and scientific rigour of a science and technology consultancy.
We are seeking a high caliber individual to join our team at Analyst level in the Autumn 2023. The candidate will be working on Advisory projects as part of a team under the guidance of senior colleagues. Key responsibilities in the role are as follows:
- Gathering scientific and market data from secondary sources, including proprietary databases
- Conducting primary research to gain insights from academics, industry players, and market commentators
- Analysing data, including the selection and appropriate use of industry-standard analysis tools
- Drafting insightful reports describing findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Contributing to the delivery of project outputs to our clients
- Supporting the creation of proposals and collateral material working with the sector vertical teams
Experience & qualifications
- Candidates should have a science degree in either Biosciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Medical Technology, Mechanical Engineering and may also have a PhD.
- An interest in the application of science in a business environment is essential, and previous commercial experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in the use of secondary information tools, including databases of scientific literature or patents. Searching of market data would be an advantage
- Strong communication, time management, and planning skills are essential
- Candidates should be familiar with standard computer programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are committed to career development and make a focussed effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.