As a highly successful leading-edge product development and technology services company, we have been involved in a variety of exciting product development projects including advanced software for monitoring critical care devices in the field, Digital Transformation/IoT solutions for consumer trials, the Nuvola cloud solution for multi-ecosystem voice assistants, data science and sustainability initiatives. All these developments focus on delivering elegant and creative solutions that improve lives through innovation.
We are seeking a highly skilled Cloud Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Cloud Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying cloud-based applications and services. You will work with cutting-edge technologies to build scalable, reliable, and secure solutions that meet our clients' business needs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud computing platforms, strong programming skills, and experience in building cloud-native applications.
- Requirement analysis to understand and propose the best cloud solution which will meet the customer’s needs in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Develop cloud-based applications and services using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and fault-tolerant cloud architectures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop cloud-based solutions that meet business requirements.
- Maintain security and compliance standards in cloud-based environments.
- 3+ years of experience in cloud development using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in at least one programming language such as Java, Python, or C# (preferred).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with cloud security and compliance standards implementation
- Knowledge of cloud-native architectures, such as microservices, serverless, and event-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in regulated industries such as Medical
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certifications
- Familiarity with data storage and processing technologies, such as NoSQL databases, data warehouses, and data lakes.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
A Day in the Life
In this role you will work closely with software developers, product owners and stakeholders in an Agile environment. While you will be expected to be hands-on with the code where applicable, you will also be heavily involved in defining the solution architecture, setting technical standards, and researching new approaches and technology options for cloud and web-based solutions.
Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years. Typical projects will use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and of course software design.
Your work will be based at our Sagentia Innovation offices in Epsom, Surrey with opportunities for short travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges for different clients.