Sagentia Innovation, a division of Science Group plc, is expanding its F&B advisory practice to support our clients to find opportunities, define value and win in highly competitive markets.
Our practice stands on three pillars: user centricity, technical feasibility and commercial viability. Our approach involves combining our DNA with experts worldwide to leverage insights and devise strategies, value propositions, pathways and recommendations for how our clients should proceed.
We work with some of the best-known global corporations and help them stay ahead in the Consumer, Industrial Medical and F&B sectors. Sagentia Innovation, where insight meets innovation.
Who we are
Sagentia Innovation, a division of Science Group plc, work with some of the best-known global corporations. We help Consumer, Industrial, Medical and F&B companies find opportunities to win competitive advantage by utilising science and technology for product, process and business innovation. Our approach involves combining our internal expertise in science and technology with leveraging insights drawn from experts around the world to make recommendations as to how clients should proceed.
As an experienced advisory consultant in the F&B sector, you will be responsible for growing the advisory practice within F&B Your core responsibilities will be:
Grow and further develop the F&B advisory practice:
- Help to define internal processes, methodologies, and tools
- Support marketing initiatives with practice knowledge
- Build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Manage and develop the team identifying recruitment and training needs
Project delivery for the F&B sector:
- Lead and deliver projects: plan for, monitor progress against and meet deadlines with consideration to project scope, evolving client requirements, and potential creep, ensuring client expectations are met
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst achieving project deliverables within budget, timeline and to the quality expected
Support business development and account managers in the F&B sector:
- Support key account management and new business development in the F&B sector
- Support on the development of new proposals/projects
- Support discussions with clients on scope and budget
- Enthusiastic about innovation and strategy
- Able to understand a clients’ objectives to shape solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and being able to tailor your approach to the target audience
- Take the initiative dealing with clients
- Believe in the power of making informed decisions and have the confidence to back them
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible, inspired and creative, always looking for new ways to solve problems
- Ability to explain ideas clearly and concisely, creating buy-in to ideas and approaches
- Ability to efficiently deal with multiple tasks and prioritise under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Experience & qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in business, science or engineering
- Strategic consultancy experience aligned with innovation in F&B
- Experience in managing and delivering projects to tight timescales and budgets
We are committed to career development and make a focused effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow individuals to thrive within their environment and realise potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.