Who we are
Sagentia Innovation, a division of Science Group plc, work with some of the best-known global corporations. We help consumer, industrial and medical companies find opportunities to win competitive advantage by utilising science and technology for product, process and business innovation. Our approach involves combining our internal expertise in science and technology with leveraging insights drawn from experts around the world to make recommendations as to how clients should proceed.
1. Project delivery for the medical sector
2. Account management & business development for the medical sector
3. Medical clients and team interaction
4. Adherence to Group policies
1. Project delivery
• Lead and deliver projects: plan for, monitor progress against and meet deadlines with consideration to project scope, evolving client requirements, and potential creep, ensuring client expectations are met
• Lead discussions with clients on budget and scope
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst achieving project deliverables within budget, timeline and to the quality expected
• Link client stakeholder needs with technical delivery of the project and, where appropriate, translate technical delivery into the client’s language
• Efficiently and effectively coordinate and manage others in the project team to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of client projects whilst undertaking all relevant administrative tasks, e.g. work orders and time recording
• Lead delivery meetings and facilitate workshops.
2. Account management & business development
• Support key account management and new business development in the medical sector
• Support on the development of new proposals/projects
• Recognise and understand commercial drivers of the client and how these may impact the business, developing long term relationships and repeat business with key clients
• Visit prospects for lead generation and to identify potential client needs
3. Client and team interaction
• Present project work at internal and external meetings as appropriate
• Build effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
4. Adherence to Group policies and process
• Maintain client confidentiality
• Assist in implementing diligent project management practices to ensure projects are delivered on time, budget and the quality expected
Experience & Qualifications
• The ideal candidate will have a degree in business, science or engineering and strategic consultancy experience aligned with innovation and new product development
• Experience in Medtech or Medical Devices
• Experience in managing projects or work packages to tight timescales and budget.
• Experience in a consulting environment
• Ability to explain ideas clearly and concisely, effectively communicating with the recipient, whether a client or colleague, and creating buy-in to ideas and approaches.
• Ability to efficiently deal with multiple tasks and prioritise under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate good project coordination and attention to detail
We are committed to career development and make a focused effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.