As a highly successful leading-edge product development and technology services company, we have been involved in exciting electromechanical system developments including a rapidly manufactured ventilator system for the UK government, advanced agricultural machinery, surgical robotics, novel drink dispensing technology and a next generation radiotherapy system. All these developments focus on delivering elegant and creative solutions that improve lives through innovation.
This role will offer you the perfect opportunity to not only work on multi-disciplinary project teams but also use your creativity and technical knowledge to develop solutions for our clients with the satisfaction of seeing your novel new creations launched in the market.
• Designing high quality and robust analogue and digital circuits for client projects at all stages from feasibility through to manufacture
• Collaborating with software, mechanical and manufacturing engineers to understand electronics requirements
• Interacting with our clients to plan projects, identify and formalise design requirements, and hand over finished designs
• Leading the electronics effort of a small electronics project team
• Supporting integration & verification activities at hardware and system level
• A track record in seeing electronics designs through to completion/acceptance
• A hands-on passion for designing both analogue and digital circuits
• Simulation design knowledge using Spice as well as RF simulators
• Passionate about learning new software technologies
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
• Good academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in electronics, engineering, or a related subject.
A day in the life
We have dozens of projects in the medical, industrial, consumer, food and beverage, and consumer sectors from some of the world’s leading and best-known brands. As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to utilise and improve your electronics engineering development competencies and leadership skills on projects across sectors.
Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a few years. Typical projects use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and software design.
Your work will be predominately be based at our Sagentia Innovation offices in Harston, Cambridge with opportunities for short travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges for different clients.
You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.