10th Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics
25 - 28 June, 2017
Sagentia is a proud sponsor of the Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics as it goes into its tenth year. The event allows surgeons and engineers from around the world experience the latest developments in medical robotics. The symposium boasts highlights including:
- A series of invited talks by distinguished speakers
- Panel debate on breakthrough medical robotics
- Oral and poster presentations on a wide range of clinical and technical topics
- An international audience from leading research organisations and universities in medical robotics
- Annual international forum for clinicians, engineers and researchers
- Series of topical workshops
- Industry exhibits
- Surgical Robot Challenge 2017
Robert Morgan, VP of Medical will be attending. Contact us if you would like to catch up with him.
Find out more about the event here.