Ask the experts
We’re a community, let’s talk, support and share knowledge together.
To celebrate British Science Week, Sagentia are pleased to offer the R&D community a one hour video conference with any of our expert scientists, from human factors and concept generation specialists to physicists, software architects and everything in between.
Use this form to request the experts you’d most like to talk with. It’s a great opportunity to talk to people in the industry that understand R&D objectives, drivers, technical detail, the process and the journey of the product development process. Every day we overcome problems and solve challenges using our scientific knowledge and expertise. The only criteria for inclusion is that you must be actively working or planning to innovate new technologies or products.
Some of the things we frequently discuss are:
- How to cut product development time to market in half
- What tools and techniques can be used to reduce the investment risk
- Are there technologies out there that could simplify or enhance my product development?
- Which approaches will work best for benchmarking my product concept?
- Getting started on the next generation design
- How to improve the business proposition of a new technology
- How can a scientific approach solve any product development challenge?
- Transferring to manufacture
- Achieving the balance between commercialization and the UX
- Proof-of-principle problems
- What can I learn from other industries to help me with my problem?
- How is IoT going to impact my business?
- How could we harness AI?
- What do consumers really think of my product and how can I find out - earlier?
- What’s a digital architecture platform and how can it be applied?
Pose a question or define a discussion area and we’ll arrange a call for you to talk with the relevant experts who can offer some insights or maybe simply talk your language and listen to the problem.
Looking forward to a conversation with you.
Complete our contact form for an informal chat with one of our technology consultants