Procedure-related surgical device optimization
Global market assessment to inform product roadmap and consolidate existing portfolio.
The client needed to optimise its existing product range and ensure its products could accommodate new surgical techniques being employed globally.
- Primary research, including observational research of surgical procedures
- Interview with surgeons in the US and Europe
- Defining the needs of users and how this varied depending on their preferred procedure
- Needs translation with full traceability back to primary data
- Multinational team
- Face to face concept validation with surgeons in US, UK and China
- Robust and data-driven basis for portfolio decision-making
- Primary research provided new insights into a key geographic market
- Deep understanding of stakeholder needs across different geographies
- New insights into lifecycle management
- Global launch of new products