SEAFOM, ICT Network and Sagentia Innovation are excited to announce our in person industry event this October.
The operator community within SEAFOM and ICT see added benefits from combing inflow control technology with fiber optic monitoring and thus the focus for this industry event is to showcase the combination of technologies in more detail. In addition, there will be distinct presentations on the fiber optic technology and inflow control technologies.
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
- Technical presentations covering the development/deployment of fiber optics and ICDs within the industry
- Presentations from operators illustrating the benefits of combining fiber and inflow control
- Operator round table session –hear the latest on operators plans for technology deployment and challenges experienced
- Conference and Exhibition
- Live hardware demonstrations, and poster sessions throughout the two days
- Networking lunches and evening drinks reception
- Operator companies are invited to attend this event free of charge
- Non-member service and supply companies and other entities please contact OTM for details
The event is being held at the Hilton Post Oak Hotel in Houston, Texas, USA on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 October 2022.
For more information, or if you are interested in attending the course, please contact email@example.com
Sagentia Innovation Hosts:
SVP - Energy Sector