Sustainability in Packaging
Sustainability in Packaging Europe is back for 2022 with an incredible host of innovators to deliver the latest trends and knowledge.
With a packed agenda, and speaking slots from Nestle, Starbucks, P&G, Mars, PepsiCo and many more.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Exclusive opening Keynote from the European Commission on the key legislative initiatives under the circular economy action plan
- Over 50 speakers, panellists and moderators from the leading companies within packaging, including Mars, PepsiCo, Ellen MacArthur, P&G, METRO, Amcor, Starbucks, Iceland, Nestlé to name a few
- A full second day with interchangeable tracks on circularity, material innovations, waste collection, sorting, recycling infrastructure and interactive panels covering EPR, packaging materials- how they are going to look in 2030 and chemical recycling.
- Five unmissable panels covering retailer circular business models and collaborations, paper bottles, the flexible initiative, circularity and reusability; and the return of the infamous big brand panel
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Five workshops offering practical and interactive learnings on compostable packaging, bio-based, global EPR developments, holistic approach to sustainable innovation in packaging and chemical recycling
To find out more about this event, please visit the Sustainability in Packaging website.
Sagentia Innovation Attendees:
Sector Manager - Food and Beverage
Senior Vice President - New Business