Future Operating Room - Understanding digital trends and uncovering impacts
Eduardo von Ristow and Ross Jones discuss the digital trends influencing the future of the operating room, potential enabling technologies and their expected benefits for patients, surgeons, hospital staff and other stakeholders in the surgical space.
- What are the needs and pressures in the OR and how will digital technologies improve or solve them?
- What are the key enabling technologies for the future OR that will drive better outcomes?
- What are the barriers and challenges to bringing new technologies to the Operating Room reality?
- What is the regulatory landscape for the new technologies and procedures? How is it changing?
- Most surgeries are reimbursed, either by a public service or a private insurer, but these new technologies tend to be more expensive. How could these new procedures and solutions be paid for?