As a highly successful leading-edge product development and technology services company, we have been involved in a variety of exciting product development projects including advanced software for monitoring critical care devices in the field, Digital Transformation/IoT solutions for consumer trials, the Nuvola cloud solution for multi-ecosystem voice assistants, data science and sustainability initiatives. All these developments focus on delivering elegant and creative solutions that improve lives through innovation.
This is an exciting role that places you at the forefront of Sagentia’s innovative work in the medical space. We are looking for a high achiever to inspire both our internal team and our clients to create products and software solutions that meet their vision and their users’ requirements.
• Strong technical leadership to agreed timescales, budgets and quality
• Interaction with our clients to identify requirements, advise on direction and produce development roadmaps
• Significant software architecture design contribution to our projects
• Drive robust software development processes, and architectures to achieve successful project outcomes
• Successfully lead a CE marked or FDA approved software.
• Software product development lifecycle competency, from concept through to deployment and following IEC62304
• Proficiency in a modern OO languages (C# and C++)
• Ability to design systems for new products, including cloud architecture.
• Excellent motivational and engagement skills within a software development environment
• Good academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in computer science, information technology or a related subject.
A day in the life
We have dozens of projects in the medical, industrial, food & beverage and consumer sectors. Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years. Typical projects use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and of course software design.
You will enjoy taking the lead in the medical software development lifecycle with a great team of software engineers, planning the technical aspect of projects, leading daily stand-ups and developing software architectures.
Your work will be predominately be based at our Sagentia Innovation offices in Harston, Cambridge or Epsom, Surrey (depending on your choice) with opportunities for short travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges from different industries.
You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.