As a highly successful leading-edge product development and technology services company, we have been involved in a variety of exciting product development projects including advanced software for monitoring critical care devices in the field, Digital Transformation/IoT solutions for consumer trials, the Nuvola cloud solution for multi-ecosystem voice assistants, data science and sustainability initiatives. All these developments focus on delivering elegant and creative solutions that improve lives through innovation.
We are looking for talented and passionate software engineers who not only enjoy using the latest software technologies but also share the same passion we have for creating software in innovative software applications and new devices.
• Developing a wider range of software solutions targeting different platforms and business sectors
• Writing technical design documentation
• Collaborating with electronics, mechanical and manufacturing engineers to understand software requirements
• Leading the software effort of a small software project team when appropriate
• Professional development experience with any of the following:
• C#, WPF, .NET
• C, C++, Qt framework in Linux.
• Cloud native apps
• Development of connected devices or applications
• Passionate about learning new software technologies
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
• Good academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in computer science, information technology or a related subject.
A day in the life
We have dozens of projects in the medical, industrial, consumer, food and beverage, and consumer sectors from some of the world’s leading and best-known brands. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to utilise and improve your software development and leadership skills on projects across sectors.
Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a few years. Typical projects use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and software design.
Your work will be predominately be based at our Sagentia Innovation offices in Harston, Cambridge or Epsom, Surrey (depending on your choice) with opportunities for short travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges for different clients.
You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.